Wednesday, February 27, 2013

This was Our Day

Just some snippets from our day today. :)
Katy putting Emma back in her kennel after her ramping around for a while.
Falling alseep while looking at his books at naptime.
Katy helping her brother get changed after bathtime.
Yes, we're still potty training - and there is some success. We haven't been consistant as of late, as it's been super crazy, but we're starting again.
A fuzzy but cute picture of Emma jumping up for some treat from James. : )
What I looked like after Katy's hair salon came by. :)
It may have been an improvement from "before"... but you'll never know. :)
I do love it when she brushes my hair...a little spa moment.

1 comment:

  1. Katy and the dog are so cute together ~ I love seeing Katy helping Erik, the pic of the dog jumping is so amusing and your new hairstyle really does make quite the statement! I love it how you let Katy do your hair! I'll have to make sure she brushes my hair when we come out in May - I find it very therapeutic!
    Love,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete