Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Third Round of Freezer Meals

We just did another "Freezer Meal" day with a bunch of women from our church.
It was a great day, lasting only from 9 a.m. till 3 p.m.
We made 63 meals.
Stephanie and Althea assembling the Mexican Lasanga.
The rest of the meals were:
Beef Chili
Coconut Curried Pork
Sausage Tortillini Soup
2 kinds of Chicken Cordon Bleu
Tater Tot Casserole
and the Mexican Lasanga
 
Apart from my carelessness in leaving my camera on top of a fridge, and it falling to the ground - ouch - it was a great day. :) Praising the Lord for His protection, as it turned out to be only a filter that was smashed on my 24-70 mm. lens. Whew. I did dent the edge of the lens, but it didn't ruin it, which I'm so thankful for.
While at the camera shop, I picked up a 580 ii spedlite which I'm excited about. :)
So a busy day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment