Friday, June 26, 2015

Around Here This Spring

Helping to plant our garden. 

And while we planted, we had to keep this one contained. 
She tried to uproot my marigolds. :)  (which I was hoping would keep the bunnies away...didn't work as my marigolds died in the late frost - so she may have as well uprooted them all, so I didn't have to blame the frost. :) 
But look at the cute face. Adorbs.
I love watching the kids play with Amy - so endearing.

Books are a hit with Amy. Almost every day she goes to her basket by her crib, empties them out, and looks at them all. 
Love her pigtail symmetry. 
After swimming lessons one day with Daddy.
Laura's Sunday School Class. :) 
Evening walk with our little gaffers.

Katelyn and I went to see Amber's play at her school. They were performing "Annie Jr." and did a great job. Katie loved it, and Amber did a fabulous job as one of the main orphans. A fun little outing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment