Friday, June 26, 2015

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was a nice day. After church we all ( of the Heikoop family that was around) went to the park by the Windmill as Nelly had organized a picnic so the mom's didn't have to cook. She is so thoughtful that girl. 
Reuben and Elita by the pond. 
Miss Cutie Pie
That little Eden is pretty cute
Auntie Nelly leading Elita and Vanessa on a merry chase. 
James took our kiddos on a little walk so I could visit - that guy is so thoughtful... and here's when they came back from their creek excursion. 

And then we tried for a quick family picture - were we all are hot sweaty, tired, and ready for bed. But it's a picture, and special to me. :) 
So thankful that God gave me this family, and for my own mother who I think about often, often, often.... throughout the days, as I silently thank her for what she did for us. All those mundane thankless jobs, that I so appreciate now. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment