Friday, June 26, 2015

Lollipops in the Field

 We did this 20 minute little shoot on our way to a friend's grade 8 graduation - surprising the kid's with a special treat - in some remote field. 
 Bringing out the surprise...
 Excited. 

 And all was quiet as they licked, licked, licked. 






 Comparing the lollipops. 



 I love our crazy life. :) 
But honestly, yeah, some days are abit too crazy, and I might want a vacation, or just to run away. :) Cause I'm not good at this whole self-sacrifice thing, but God is chipping away at that. 
I'm thankful for His patience, and his (James') patience. 


2 comments:

  1. I love, love all of this. The surprise, the stopping on the way somewhere and all the pictures. They are treasures and good on you for grabbing one of all of you. That's hard to do sometimes, I know, and its such a lovely shot. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Breanne. :) Memories in the midst of crazy moments...

    ReplyDelete