Friday, June 26, 2015

Catch Up Shots

These are some random pictures from James' phone, or mine... still sweet memories to remember. 
Like the time Deanna, Shelly and I went to get our toe's done before William's wedding. 

This was a couple days before William flew out to SK for the wedding. The last time as a single guy at our place... doing one of the things he does so well - being a great uncle.
Just me on a date with James. :)
The cutie stuck behind cardboard on some random trip. (yup- daddy sells cardboard. :) 
Ben was gone for a week, so Deanna and I did a makeover over their room - so fun. This is all the cousins watching a movie, so we could get something done! :)
Amy and I loving on each other. Or more like-  her grabbing my mouth. That's what love looks like right? :)
Yes, I know - that's a selfie. I was trying to replace the picture James had on his phone.... :) 
Little sleepyheads.
What life sometimes looks like. :)
And it's about then, when I've got the kids down for naptime, that I call my mom or sister, to help me get through this messy phase. 
We went to watch Amber's track and field day - all the Christian Schools in a lot of Southern Ontario were competing. The kids loved it. :) You can see Laura and Amy hanging out next to the girl with the red shirt - Amber. 
Piano time for this chunk. 
My plants on our outside table.

No comments:

Post a Comment