Friday, June 26, 2015

Our Lilacs - His Faithfulness

James took the kids out one evening, when I thought I'd do something fun. Take pictures with my camera! :) It may seem like I do that alot, but during the Winter months, I had not been taking photographs, and lately, it's always been for other people - which I enjoy, but it's more work related. So, that night, I started getting back into the swing of fun pictures of the here. Of us. And the flowers. 
Lilacs are my favorite flower. I wish someone could truly bottle up what the fragrance is. 
When we redid our backyard a couple years ago, I had to plant a couple lilac bushes in the back. And though they're small, they did produce some pretty blooms. 
These blossoms remind me that God blesses us - like He did for our wedding, when I, well when my family prayed for them to bloom a few weeks later than normal, so I could use them on our wedding day.... and for the first year in many - or since - they bloomed right around our wedding, and we used them throughout our special day. Pretty amazing. He's so faithful. Even when our faith can be so little.

No comments:

Post a Comment