Tuesday, February 2, 2016

31

My dear hubby and little girl made sure to decorate for my birthday. :) So sweet. 
A friend took my kiddo's for a bunch of the day, and I met another friend for a lunch at Wendy's. I did a few errands, and then another friend surprised me at home for a visit! I felt loved, and even though I didn't get a ton accomplished it was a good day. 

My friend had the children do this painting for me for my birthday which was pretty special. :) All their little handprints as a flower. 


And Katie made a painting of her own to give to me- it's a picture of me - and I have a crown. :) Sweet girl. 
Me and the cute things that love me no matter what. :) 
James outdid himself and bought an amazing Dairy Queen cake - Salted Carmel Truffle. It was amazing. :) He is getting the idea that cakes are pretty important to this traditional girl, and I think ice-cream one's are the absolute best. 


Smiling for the picture. 
And then really smiling... :) No, I don't always look that good - haha! But Laura is pretty cute. 
I felt very loved - just so crazy to think I'm thirty-one. That's kinda old. :) But that's where we are, so we better embrace this thing. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Bahahahz. Love the real smiles Liz. Luv nita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - and love you Juanita! Missed you last week!!!

      Delete