Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Haircuts

Yup.
It was about time for the girl's to get a haircut.
Miss Scraggle Head. 
I had to get a before picture of the three of them. 
I loved that this was an outing where I didn't have to get them "ready" before loading up the van. :) 

Amy watched the other girls do the head shot, and the back shot, and knew exactly what to do when it was her turn. 
My funny little thing. :) 
 I thought Amy would need to watch the other girls have their hair done before climbing up onto the chair, but nope - she wanted to go first. And she sat so still and was very good. 
 My little baby's first haircut.

And here's the after! The hairdresser found a lot of breakage in Laura's hair - which is partly due to hair elastics, but also because her hair is coming in curly and it's breaking off. 
Katie - kinda a funny face, but a bit more trimmed up. Next time, we'll probably go a bit shorter so that it can all grow out together. 

Trying to do the back shot for me, but looking like she's in a sort of time out.
Little pixie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment