Monday, February 29, 2016

Daddy's Valentines


I really didn't want James to buy me flowers at this crazy time of year when the prices are so jacked up, and he compromised - by getting me some gorgeous roses leftover from the Windmill. :) And he took three roses for his other little sweethearts, arranging them each in a vase. 
My handsome man. 
My very simple Sunday lunch decor - all thanks to Rachel T. She gave each of the children a chocolate bar and decorated cookie - which made it look a bit more festive. Time ran and I didn't get a chance to get/or do anything too pretty. :) 

Giving Laura her first rose. I love how she just walks up simply -not expecting anything - with chips in her mouth...
...and when daddy gives her a rose, she shares what she has - a chip. :) 
Katie's expression when she got her rose from Daddy. 


And little Amy...
Trying to sniff the rose. 
All cuddles. 
Erik and his cookie. :) 
So it was a simple but nice day.
With my loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment