Monday, February 29, 2016

Decorating Ginger-Things

James went to Kentucky for three days with the sales team at Whitebird - and we carried on at home. I was thankful that baby "Who" didn't come early at 37 weeks - and was very glad when James came home! In the meantime, we did school, gymnastics, and decorated some gingerbread "trains"...well it was supposed to be trains, but it turned out to be a freestyle design time - as the gingerbread was getting old and broken. :) So instead of trains, Katy made a garden, and Erik made a monster truck.
Laura was sick for the three days James was gone - poor little girl. She was so sweet and didn't complain though. 




Krista came over for one night, which was fun. And the other two nights I tried to mark off things off my "before baby comes" checklist...which wasn't a lot, but I tried. :) 
I liked watching them do their own thing. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment