Monday, February 29, 2016

Different Moments

 Katelyn playing with Joel. I love watching especially the girls interact with their youngest cousins, having fun with them and wanting to watch or hold them. This new baby sibling will be looked after most attentively. :)
Katy got it in her head to do the girl's toes and nails one evening. :) And Laura soaked up her spa moment. 

  Blowing on her freshly painted nail polish. 
It was so cute.

This was at 35-36ish weeks I think. 
Went to the Windmill for supper one evening - and Opa doing his sketching game with them. 

Me and Rach - after a surprise party that Adelle and Shantel had organized for her birthday! Rachel came and spent the afternoon with me, helping me organize some kid's clothes, before I helped get her to the surprise. Fun evening with a bunch of other ladies - at Gus and Guido's for supper. 
Flying a kite with a couple neighbor kids at our park. 
Watching Katy make pancakes. :) 
I love this moment that James captured. 
Poor little sick Laura.
Licking the chocolate off the top of the bun. :)


Doesn't it look like I'm holding everyone's attention? :) Subbing in for Shelly for Junior Church one Sunday evening. And really - they did listen to a short story on Hudson Taylor and about his sister Amelia. And only four of this group is not either one of my children or a niece or nephew. :) 

And a video of Erik snowboarding down our park's sledding hill. He was pretty proud of himself for making it - and I was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment