Friday, August 12, 2016

A Creative Mess & Perspective

The kids making one of their forts...which they often do. :) 
I was thinking about how much mess there is in daily life - and how another person's home can look so perfect on thier blog, when our's is in such a mess. (and maybe you think that's what my life is like too... you never know? :) 
Then of course, I'm reminded of perspective and how close up a lot of pictures are captured. 
So I did a fun example of what real life is - like the above picture - it's a wide angle, shot of a busy - creative and messy life.... then I just kept zooming in and focusing on something calmer - which for a change, was Erik. Looking at a book....
And that looks so perfect - like a little reader in the making - 
And then I just kept changing my angle to tell more of his story - while the bigger story of fun, mess and chaos got chopped out of the cut. (as it's not quite as pretty to look at - unless you have a good imagination.)





No comments:

Post a Comment