Friday, August 12, 2016

Going out West: Part 2 (Beginning of the Reunion)

We were so so glad when we made it to Alberta!!! Got to the farm around 8 on Tuesday night. Mom had supper ready and we just got all settled in - and the kids explored the toys and dress up stuff. 
Mom took me to see Breanne (again hooray!) and Caleigh since they were at their parent's farm for a bit! And I got to meet Caleigh's new little guy too - hadn't seen her since her wedding and now she has four!

Us three with our babies - 
Uncle Tim and Leanne
Laura brought me flowers. :) 

I had to capture some of the beautiful blooms around  - the yellow roses, which are always so symbolic and precious to our farm. 

Dad took me to see the Catcus blooming - so pretty. 


Dad and Amy hanging out while I took the flower pictures. 




I miss Bachelor Buttons. 
Andrew and Rebecca came over for supper - Ethan and Erik exchanged some gifts they had brought - such a sweet friendship. 

Amy got into makeup.... she thinks mascara is for eyebrows...
...at least it's going in the right direction. 
Andrew brought a quad down, so the kids got to have some good times. 

Erik in his glory. 
I got to help out organize the pantry which I loved - so this is where Leanne stayed while I was occupied.
Playing games. 
Then Charissa surprised us a day early. :) That was fun! She only could come down for a couple days, so that was nice to have a little bit more time with her. 
Grandpa giving rides around the room. 

Love from Auntie Becca

Little Leanne in the cradle that Dad built for Anne-Marie before she was born. 






The baked potato meal that Rebecca made. 
Then everyone arrived! And it was chow time. 



Titus and Charissa
The girl squad
Uncle James meeting Leanne

So good to see James and Heather's family again!

No comments:

Post a Comment