Friday, August 12, 2016

Going out West: Part 3 (Family Pictures)

Family Picture night. :) 
My James had the brillant idea of dragging the dress up hats down, and doing a family picture all dolled up! I loved it - so we didn't tell anyone, but then made everyone wear them.. just for fun. :) 

All the grandchildren with Grandma and Grandpa. 
The originals. :) 

With the awesome sisters God brought us. 





The menfolk. :) 
Though I hope it changes soon - my James is the favorite son in law. :) 


Cameron and his sweet boy Titus. 
He was smiling and I managed to grab a couple of just him. 
Lisa and Hudson,

Us three. All so different but are a great threesome. We all bring such balance to each other's lives.

Andrew took these of James and I which was so happy about. 

Then we were done - hooray! Got the family pictures done for another year or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment