Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Date Night

James took me on a date last night, and we left both of the little ones for a couple hours at Henry and Heather's. So nice to have such experienced babysitters over there.
We went to Casey's in Brantford, and I had my burger - called the West Coast burger: a fresh burger, goat's cheese, spinach and roasted red peppers and onions. So delicious. I hardly needed any ketchup - that's how good it was. :)
James had a cedar plank salmon. :) Almost everything from their menu was fresh, not something you find everyday.

Together. :)
We managed to get in 7 other stops in those couple hours, and pretty much finished off getting Erik and Katelyn's outfits for the wedding, unloaded a bunch of stuff at Bibles for Missions after our big de-cluttering of the basement, and a few other errands. A lovely evening.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like my kind of burger. =) And, Liz, I love these pictures, you look so happy. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One question - Did you have a hard time deciding on what to eat????? :D The last time I ate out with you I laughed so hard at your wanting everything! You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete