Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Of Chubby Cheeks, Friends & Life

Cuteness impersonated. Wearing the "chubby" onesie from Ben & Dee. :) An absolutely perfect word for the munchkin.
We had some friends over last night for a lovely evening of tacos (with homemade tortilla's)James' cream cheese brownies and ice-cream. The fellowship was even better, and the girls played together. I brought out my old dolls, and a few dresses that were mind when I was young. They had fun trying them on. Here's Katelyn soo glad that she's one of the "girls". :)
Erik is doing so well at keep his head up, I thought we'd try the Bumbo seat - just a touch early, but he'll be using it more soon.
He was concentrating so hard at sitting, that he just wouldn't smile when I talked to him. :)
Katelyn reading to her dolls in Erik's swing. :) This morning she was trying to say letters when she looked at some words- I know...brilliant. :) But, she is picking stuff up that I am amazed at.

1 comment:

  1. He is such a little chunk! =)And such a cutie.

    I love the picture of Katelyn reading to her dolls, that's adorable.

    Thanks for posting the pictures, it's so nice to see the moments captured. =)

    ReplyDelete