Friday, March 4, 2011

Living life...

I'm still around, but I'm around two little lives, and a home that desperately needs some organization and tender loving care. :) I hope in the next week to de-clutter and simplify my life (all in one or two weeks - I know, a bit much perhaps) and then hope to clean up my music and documents on my computer.... and then (and perhaps before! :) re-work my blog a bit, and finally catch up.

Life with two children is definitely wonderful - though I'm looking forward to having two children healthy. We've been working through the second round of coughs and colds since Erik's birth, and just returned from a great vacation with the family in Alberta. Lots of wonderful times, and pictures coming...

Maybe, just maybe, I won't be able to wait that long before unpdating the blog... but we'll see. :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Understood, dear friend. Could we pretty please just have one current picture of baby Erik? Hope you guys get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yes, pictures of little Erik! I can't believe he's already wearing the same size diapers that Katy is....what are they wearing?

    Hope you're settling well into life with 4!! :-)

    ReplyDelete