Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Year in Heaven

Already it's been a year.
A year since Yachal went to Jesus.
It wasn't a hard day. Just when I talked to God about how I wish I could love the baby.
And then I almost cried...
It's good. It really is.
God gave me Erik to help the hurt. Erik didn't replace Yachal, but sure brought a new joy and busyness to our home. :)
I had a few people ask about how the day was (thank-you so much for caring :) and even was blessed with this gorgeous bouquet of roses from dear friends, Shane & Shelly. Their little girl was born the day after Yachal died. So we have an extra bittersweet (mostly sweet!) connection. It meant a lot that they went out of their way to encourage us.
Perfect flowers in memory of Yachal.
When people ask how many children I have -yes it's two, but I still think three. There is a little one missing, but we'll be all reunited...
...and it could be soon.
Still loving you, Yachal.

2 comments:

  1. That was such a thoughtful gift from Shane and Shelly. It is so neat to think of meeting our little ones in heaven someday. I have 5 little ones I am going to meet plus a few grandchildren. What a day that will be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last post was from me, MOM FEHR. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete