Saturday, March 12, 2011

Valentines Day- Another year together

Before the Valentines Day pictures...here's the ones that were taken right after my mom left. Unfortunately we all got sick (except James) so here is the little tykes resting on our bed.
Katelyn got some ''mov's'' as we rested.

One evening, mom and dad came over with their amazing baby gift. :) A beautiful oak high chair made by the Amish in Ohio. It will be used for a long time. A lovely generational gift.
Katelyn playing in the sink with her new apron from Erin and Hope L.! She had such fun, and didn't get so wet as she normally does when playing with water. A perfect and special gift.
James and Katy playing with blocks. Katelyn is super a copy-cat. After James grabbed a pillow to rest on, Katelyn decided she had a need for the same. :)
Mommy and daughter.
Now it's Valentines Day. :) James took me (and Erik) to a cute coffee shop in Paris - the Brown Dog. We had such a lovely time talking, and eating terribly good things.
James had a cappucino and I had a vanilla latte.
Our mid-day snack. Homemade apple fritters, made fresh as you order. Super yummy.
My Valentine. For always.
Terribly cute child. :)
Our valentines day dinner. I think I made something special, but can't remember what it was...
Our only 'together' picture, right before going to bed. So thankful for the love I've been given by God, my husband, children, family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment