Friday, March 11, 2011

Family Photoshoot

Once again, my friend Erin C. blessed us by doing another photo shoot. :) I wanted one for our family newsletter that we recently sent out, so she was up to the task! She took a ton of pictures, and I didn't put them all up, but they were all quite cute. So here you go, our family pictures. :)
Mom and two of her little grandkidlets.
The love of my life.

Isn't she just a dolly?
And a few in black and white - he really does have clear deep blue eyes - though this picture was tinted.
Sleeping Angel...
Tiny feet

Our little gift from God
Daddy's Kisses - I love this picture. Katelyn & Erik are so blessed to have the daddy they have.
My firstborn son.
We tried to have Katelyn to hold Erik, but it didn't work...at all...kinda cute picture though.
Three Generations.

Another of daddy's kisses. We don't ususally kiss on the mouth to our little ones, but I think Katelyn thinks that since parents do that, she should too. Sweet picture regardless.
Much thanks again to our dear friend Erin! Special memories captured for a lifetime.

3 comments:

  1. like the borders and new font. Very nice ... beautiful family ...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted more from the shoot, I was looking forward to seeing them. =) (I know, who am I to talk about posting pictures =P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting . . . can`t imagine how busy life is for you right now, but I really appreciate seeing pictures of your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete