Friday, April 4, 2014

All Four Home

A couple days after her birth, I got a bad fever - and as James was back at work, I called on Shelly to save me. She and Micah helped me out for a couple hours, as I was so cold, and so hot - not nice. Thankfully it broke early the next morning. Then the next night I got the stomach flu....one thing after another. :) 
But by Wednesday night, I was getting better. I just laid down, and looked after Amy. 
James picked up the kids from the Windmill, as my mom was flying in that night. Poor mom - due to the crazy blizzard we had that day, her flight was delayed for 10 hours -thankfully she made it here by 2 a.m. the next day.  
Being a family of six.
Laura meeting her little sister.
(she did see Amy on Sunday -but wasn't feeling well, so just cried) 

Isn't Laura just too cute with that hat on? :) 
"Kissing" her
Touching her "eyes", "nose"...
So glad that she was happy to meet her. 

Just loved having all my little ones under the same roof at the same time... my little family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment