Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sickness & the Olympics

 Another round of the stomach bug hit us...that was nasty. 
Just when the laundry is caught up, here we go again. 
 Poor Laura was so done in. 
 Poor Erik. 

 Katy was a good nurse. 
 Have to say I did love the cuddling time I had with her when she was sick. 
When she's healthy it's go, go, go. And pull out food from the cupboard. All day. :) 
So, even though I wanted her all better, I enjoyed my moments of quiet with her. 
And yes I'm pregnant. :) 38 weeks I think. 
This little girl didn't get sick the same time as the other two.
She's getting quite good at coloring, and right now, Strawberry Shortcake is what she likes to color. 
James eventually caught the stomach flu from the kids... and I got it a few days later. 
But the timing for him was perfect - was mostly on the weekend - totally wiped him out. And the Olympics were on, so in between doing some work, we got to watch the best day for the Canadians - the day we won Gold in Curling, and Women's Hockey. :) (and in a few other events)
What was funny was that I saw someones Facebook status saying "I wonder how many Canadians called in sick today so they could watch the Olympics" - haha... at least James didn't fake it. 

The Men's Curling Team
Playing dress up. :) 
Exhausted after the Women's Hockey Team won Gold. :) 
Laura just has this thing for daddy and cuddling up with him. 
Cutie Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment