Thursday, August 1, 2019

My Alberta Trip - April '19

I had been planning on visiting my family out west for a while - had a flight booked for March before Jason had his burn accident... but that had to be postponed. Then, when he finally had his skin graft surgery, and it was looking like I could leave for a bit - I decided not to tell my mama, but to fly down and try to surprise her... :) I rented a car in Calgary, and drove to Lethbridge where Rebecca and her kiddos picked me up!
Driving to the farm with my nephew Daniel in the middle. :) 
Me and Beeca. 
Being silly before we started some fun organizing at her place later on that week. 

I got to ride in Daddy's old car this time - and took some pictures of the man driving his car. 





Even though this was April - we had snow! So much snow and bad conditions we didn't even go to church that Sunday!
A late "Easter" dinner with Cameron & Lisa's family, Andrew and Rebecca's family - and Charissa too! She came for the weekend, which was a special treat. 
Growing up Megan. 

Little Emerald.
Spunky Abigail 

Lucas
Auntie reading to Hudson.
Becca and Nantonya - first time I got to meet this little darling was this trip!
Charissa and Titus - she has a special bond with this guy. 
And I got to meet Theo too for the first time. 

Got a few pictures with my sisters - and mom too - while we were together. 


Us and our daddy. 


Then it was time to leave... I was there 5 days, and being without with my kiddos was strange, but also a good break after the last 2 months of dealing morning sickness, and so many hospital visits with Jason. 
Saying goodbye is never nice. 

Such a good time there. We got so much done in the purging and organizing aspect! It was time to unload the farmhouse of things they just didn't need anymore, so we all worked at it and got so much either thrown out, given or donated. I loved it. And being with them was special - so thankful that James made it work out so I could go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment