Friday, August 2, 2019

Nieces & Nephews Shoot - June '19

I got to take some pictures of some special kiddos - 2 nephews and a niece on one day to celebrate some milestones - 1 year old and being born! :) 
I've taken most of the year off with photography- being pregnant and life being full - but I couldn't pass up doing these guys. And they were so cute and we got some great shots. 
Willem turned one!
We did a cupcake smash and he smashed and ate great!

Little Brielle turned one too! She is a little mover, so we had to work fast with her - Lannette was very patience and did so much of the child wrangling as I couldn't move fast enough!

Beautiful baby. 
And I did one of this little dude - Jacob Luke - a couple weeks old then. 
                                              And mama Diane with her 5th baby. Pretty sweet. 






No comments:

Post a Comment