Monday, December 30, 2019

Christmas Day

Our Christmas breakfast has been German Pancake and Egg Nog. :) The kids love it, so that works out great. 

Our seven little ones. 
When Jason escapes and they want him back.
My little santa elf. :) 




Reading and talking about the Christmas Story. 
Jason started the gift unwrapping. 
Pretty serious stuff.









Katie made me a Popsicle stick nativity - my girl is loving crafts more and more. 


Someone got roller blades! 

About to open their doll bunk beds! This year the kids were super spoiled/blessed... but in all honesty - we didn't spend a lot on them. The bunk beds were a hand me down gift from some friends that I kept for 8 months in our attic. :) The same friends blessed us with their playmobile dollhouse which was incredible! James got the kids a playmobile set too - and had found it on sale. And most of their other stuff, even two sets of roller blades we had found second hand. 

My favorite gift was from James - he got me these lovely mugs and teapot - which were exactly what I had hoped for! I asked for some textured white mugs - and he found these... and this gorgeous teapot. And even though I don't drink tea ;) it's so nice for company and family time. 
I got this yummy cinnamon bun recipe from Erika T. so I had made them the night before - and baked them that afternoon for a special Christmas snack.
Then it was over to the chapel for a Christmas dinner with some friends and Oma and Opa. All in all - a special day - all made possible by God's great gift to us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment