Monday, December 30, 2019

Redoing the kids bedrooms

I have to start with the pretty pictures.... :) 

  Over the Christmas holidays I redid the girl's room and the BOY's room! I've been waiting for 9 years to do a boy room. :) It's getting close to moving Jason downstairs time - and since Katie and Erik had been sharing for a bit - time to move Katie up with all the other girls. Both rooms needed some TLC, so after months of looking everywhere for bedspreads ... and not wanting to spend a fortune - I found them! The girl's bedspreads are from a family company in Utah - called Loomswell. And the solid pink one is from Walmart USA. I got them all on black friday sales which was perfect. And Erik/Jason's navy stripe I found on Pottery Barn on Cyber Monday. And then I borrowed Deanna's awesome color inspiration for the boy's room and copied her. : )


This was the before - though as we were taking out the stuff in the old guest bedroom. (kids room) 

 All of my helpers.


Doesn't it look so good now? :) 

Erik enjoying his new room. :) 
Since then - we have taken out the playpen, and added a white crib and moved the "dresser" unit into the closet... and Adele is in the crib right now, until we move Jason down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment