Wednesday, October 28, 2020

October 2020 - The Last Fall Walk


On what was probably the last warm fall day, we took a walk around the Ancaster Ruins loop. It is a good hike, and I'm glad James was with us, or I don't know if I could've made it. :) 
Little girl peeking out. Such a cutie. 
I got more pictures of Jason and the younger ones, as the older kids were a bit ahead, and we didn't keep up! Jason did so well through the long hike - He made it about 3/4 of the way, which impressed me. 
Trying to just "look" and not get completely soaked by the stream. 


Writing down notes of some sort on the way. :) 


I love this picture of these two. Jason so content with Daddy. 
We had a picnic supper part way, and then at the end, rushed to get back before it got too dark or rained. A nice evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment